Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's a...

GIRL!!!!

 
 
Sorry it's been so long! Been super busy at work! But hey, at least I have a job, right?
 
Anywho, we found out at 20 weeks that this will be baby girl Shaw #2! We are SO excited, and Kamree is too! She can't wait to be a big sister! I know I haven't shared any pictures so here are a few!
15 weeks♥

16 weeks♥

18 weeks♥

22 weeks♥
 
We DO have a name, but are not telling anyone yet! Trying to keep it a surprise! (We've only told close family and friends.) I will tell you though, the initials are KHS!
 
How far along: 23 weeks 1 day today!

Symptoms: My morning sickness is GONE! But i'm still so exhausted! Had a bit of dehydration a few weeks ago, but all is well now!

Weight gain: 11lbs so far.

Cravings: Mostly sweets. Rocky Road ice cream to name the biggest one.  

Cry this week: Nope.  

Upcoming appointments: OB appt June 18th!

Kamree's thoughts: She can't wait until her baby sister gets here! She's practicing with her baby dolls. She's going to be a great BIG sister, I just know it!
 
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment