Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh you fancy, huh?

SO I have been begging Justin for a new bridal set for Christmas/my birthday. Don't get me wrong, I love the one I have, I just want one that I picked out. You ladies get where I'm coming from...right?

Any who, I went with a friend to a few jewelry stores last night to kind of get a for sure idea of what I wanted. She was "window shopping" for herself. ha. Well, at Kay Jewelers, I found the perfect ring. Princess cut, white gold, and not going to cost my husband his spare kidney. IT IS PERFECT. 

So to guarantee my husband gets the right one, I brought home the catalog, with the perfect ring circled, the manager's business card, a picture mail sent straight to his phone, and the link to the site. I'm covering all bases. =) 

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that "mama get's what mama wants!"

I'll keep you posted =)

No comments:

Post a Comment