Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It can always get worse...





So I posted yesterday about not letting this "crap" i've come down with riun my day...well I didn't. We went out to eat at Abuelo's. (Yumm!) Afterwards, we came back home for some "cuddle" time.

ANYWAYS.

Got up this morning for work and what do ya know? I FELT WORSE. Got to work, coughed up a lung, scared (i'm sure) every patient who walked through my hallway, and then was convinced I MIGHT die at work. Well Kendra convinced me to go see Dr. Mc and let him look at me...well long story short he sent me home on antibiotics to get rid of whatever this is. Chest X-ray showed no pneumonia (thank GOD) but I do have a lot of chest congestion. SO I left work, went straight to the pharmacy then home. I tried my hardest to take a nap, but to no avail so I watched all my "the Voice" episodes to catch me up for tonight's episode. I absolutely LOVE that show.

Well, I think i'm going to close this one out with a few of my favorite pics from the past few weekends! Here ya go!





Me and the little brother at his game in Breckenridge! ♥ him!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of us girls at the Walker-Claxton Memorial Rodeo!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment